Best practice contest is organised during the Cross-Border Cooperation Congress Lublin 2020.
The contest will promote the best solutions across Europe and the Eastern Partnership countries, which may become inspiration to others. The theme of 2020 edition is COVID-19 and the contest addresses those enitities who implemented successful solutions to face the pandemic.
Applications for the Contest will be accepted in five categories:
- Local government: solutions facilitating access to public services for residents;
- Culture and tourism: solutions which allowed for the continuity of the hitherto activities and offering the recipients services and products taking into account the needs in the pandemic period. The category also encompasses the solutions offered by other entities for the benefit of culture and tourism industry;
- Education: solutions implemented in formal and non-formal education once education institutions (schools/universities) have been closed;
- Social assistance: solutions in the field of social help and support of medical staff during the pandemic;
- Entrepreneurship: solutions implemented by and for entrepreneurs, whose industries were affected by the pandemic crisis and demanded immediate actions to survive and to change the branch strategic profile.
Applications will be accepted until 21 September 2020at email@example.com
Submission of an entry to the Contest will be tantamount to accepting the Rules and giving consent to the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act as of 10 May 2018.
Promotional video will be produced for 5 laureates (one in each category), selected in online voting during the Congress. Additionally, all the Best Practices will be promoted on the official Congress materials (website, FB).
International Cooperation Centre
Lublin Municipal Office